Classic Road Rally
Have you often dreamed about running the Targa. Carry it on your bucket -list? Not sure how to get your car there? Where to stay? Or how you could make this event happen for you!
Lux Marketing proudly Presents: Turn-Key Targa 2017!
Targa Newfoundland is now going into its 16th year! Lux Marketing Solutions invites enthusiasts to take part in this automotive adventure of a lifetime. Targa Sweet-Sixteen just keeps getting better and new for 2017 Lux Marketing Solutions Presents Turn-key Targa; designed for Drivers from the west is a complete turn-key package to reduce the cost and simplify the process involved in taking part in this incredible event. Drivers enjoy over 1600kms of the paved open roads of central and eastern Newfoundland and the many wonders of natural beauty. Competitor’s only complaints may be that their speed is so fast and focus so good, they have little time to enjoy the smell of the salt water or the up close and personal views of the Atlantic Ocean on the shoreline.
- Round trip enclosed (car carrier) vehicle transportation: Calgary, AB to St John’s,NL (Includes Ferry to St. John’s, all fees, taxes and fuel surcharges)
*optional Vancouver pick up/drop off also available
- Targa Newfoundland Competitor Entry Fee for one of the following Divisions:
- Targa Division – A High Speed, Full Throttle Speed challenge to earn bragging rights!
- Grand Touring Division – Time-Speed-Distance competition for vehicles not prepped for Racing. Bragging Rights included!
- Fast Tour Division – Non-Competitive Tour designed for car owners to drive their cars the way they were built to be driven without the stresses of competition
- Round trip airport transportation – YYT to Hotel (return) – Private Town Car transportation (2ppl per car – Driver and Co-Driver/Navigator)
- Hotel accommodations for duration of stay: 9 nights accommodations included. St’ John’s, Clarenville, Conception Bay North and Holyrood. (2ppl per room – Driver and Co-Driver/Navigator)
- Daily (event only) community lunches – Driver & Co-Driver/Navigator included
- Pre-Event and Post-Event functions – for Driver & Co-Driver/Navigator
- Awards ceremony for Driver & Co-Driver/Navigator
- Group transportation to/from Hotel, local arenas’, nightly evening car shows and evening dinner (group reservations only) for the duration of the event
- Evening group dinner reservations – group reservation only, meal not included
- 24 hour Event Host for the duration of the event
- 1000 car/driver printed hero cards – for autograph signing at evening car shows
- Commemorative keepsake Targa jacket and hat – for Driver & Co-Driver/Navigator
- Limited event insurance, Medical Coverage, Public Liability & Property Damage (for closed-road stages only)
Only 12 spots available! Book a group of 3 or more and save $500 each!
Targa Newfoundland – recognized as a “World Class Motorsport Event” and the first of its kind in North America.
View Info Sheet Rules & Regulations Manual Registration Form
Three distinct ways to participate.
- Targa Division which includes Classic, Modern, and Open classes. Fully prepared race vehicles, roll cage, safety equipment, and powerful engines compete to see who sets the fast times.
- Grand Touring Division is a time-speed-distance style competition for vehicles not prepped for racing. This includes an unequipped class which does not permit integrated distance, time and speed computing aids and an equipped class which permits integrated distance, time and speed computing aids.
- Fast Tour Division is not a competition. It is a tour within Targa that is designed to allow car owners to drive them the way they were built to be driven, within the limits prescribed by the event, but without the stress of competition.